Polish Concrete,Commercial Polished Concrete services
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best quality polished concrete project.
We are master craftsmen in the art of staining, repairing and polishing concrete.
Reflective and decorative finish Floor flatness Extremely high quality and durability Hygienic and easy to clean Exceptionally resistant to abrasion.
Easy to clean and maintain Resistant to wear and spills Abrasion-resistant Slip-resistant Minimal lifetime cost
Minimal lifetime cost Withstands the toughest use Slip-resistant Resistant to spills, abrasion, oils and dusting Easy to clean
POWER TROWEL CONCRETE POLISHING
Simply put, polishing concrete is similar to sanding wood. Heavy-duty polishing machines equipped with progressively finer grits of diamond-impregnated segments or disks (akin to sandpaper) are used to gradually grind down surfaces to the desired degree of shine and smoothness.
For large open spaces, our power trowel concrete polishing services are ideal. By retro-fitting our power trowel finishing machines with diamond grinding pads, we are able to quickly transform ordinary concrete floors into durable, attractive surfaces in a fraction of the time of traditional concrete polishing methods.
In fact, we can grind up to 10,000 square feet of your floor in a single shift.
And, because we wet grind the floor, only minimal dust is created – making post-project clean up a breeze.
With power trowel concrete polishing the same benefits apply of traditionally polished concrete:
- Versatile – perfect for interior or exterior concrete surfaces
- Durable – with no coating on the concrete, the floor retains its qualities, reducing unnecessary maintenance to the floor
- Attractive – bright & reflective. You can also go a decorative route by staining or etching the polished concrete.
- Not slippery – polished concrete is less slick than marble & linoleum
- Easy to clean – Chemical resistant which prevents staining & microbial growth